We are committed to the secure protection and retention of our customers’ information. With this privacy statement, we inform our customers about the processing and principles of their personal information. In order to order products from us, you must agree to the terms of this statement.
Klipsutin (Tajeti Company Oy, company id: FI29132111)
Talvisillankatu 15 B 10
You can contact our company’s privacy officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The address for written communications is as follows:
Talvisillankatu 15 B 10
Name of the registry
Klipsutin customer registry.
The information we collect
In order to process orders:
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Chosen delivery method
- Optional data information fields filled by end user
For newsletter subscription:
- Email address
Other information observed about the use of the site:
- Site usage and browsing information along with simple end device identification information
Our payment operator Klarna may ask for a personal identity number when paying for an order, but we do not collect this information.
We use Klarna as the provider of our checkout. This means that we might transfer your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna when the checkout is loaded, in order for Klarna to manage your purchase. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.
The purpose of the personal information we collect
Personal data is used for the following purposes::
- Maintaining customer relationship
- Order processing and delivery
- Providing customer service
- Improving the functionality of our website and customer experience
- Statistical purposes
- Providing relevant content through targeted marketing
The information will be processed based on the customer relationship between us (Klipsutin) and the customer, the use of the site, the customer’s separate consent or legal obligations.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We provide some necessary information to third parties to enable payment and delivery of orders. We also pass on site usage analytics to third parties for the purpose of improving the operation of our site and to better provide you with products of interest to you.
We provide information to the following third parties:
- Our payment operator (Klarna AB, PayPal)
- Our transport operator (Posti Group Oyj, PostNord Oy)
- Our statistical analytics partner (Google Inc., Facebook Inc., Automattic Inc.)
- Our newsletter platform partner (GetResponse Sp. z o.o.)
Protecting your data
Personal information is protected against unauthorized access and misuse. Personal data is stored within the EU in the high-security data center of our service provider.
The industry best practices are being followed when processing, accessing and implementing technical solutions of personal data.
Duration of data processing
We retain personal information for the time necessary to comply with and implement the actions described in this statement. In addition to this, some information may be retained for a longer period of time, for example to fulfill and demonstrate legal obligations such as accounting.
Personal data is mainly processed by the trained staff of the company Klipsutin (Tajeti Company Oy).
The third parties to whom we disclose information will contribute to complying with all the necessary legal obligations.
As our customer, you have the following rights:
- The right of inspection, i.e. the right to inspect personal data stored in the registry. If there are any inaccuracies or omissions in the information, the data subject may request the information to be corrected or supplemented.
- The right to object, i.e. the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data, if the data subject feels that the personal data have been processed unlawfully or without due process.
- The right to remove, i.e. the right to request the deletion of data stored in the registry. The data subject also has the right to restrict the processing of data.
- The right to transfer data, i.e. the right to transfer one’s data from one system to another.
- The right of appeal, i.e. the right to make a complaint with the Data Protection Officer if the data subject feels that the processing of personal data has violated the applicable data protection legislation.
You can make a request to us regarding the exercise of your rights by contacting us. Please note that the request must be sufficiently identified for us to reliably verify your identity.